Herby-Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- 4 Chicken Breasts (I used thin sliced)
- Really any vegetables you have lying around that will roast nicely. I used:
- a small bag of organic Rainbow Baby Carrots
- 1 crown of Broccoli florets
- About 1 cup of Cauliflower florets
- 1 medium Onion, cut into about 1 inch pieces with layers separated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (separated into 1 Tbsp and 2 Tbsp)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & Pepper (S & P)
- 4 tsp chopped Basil (separated into 2 and 2)
- 2 tsp chopped Parsley (separated into 1 and 1)
- Preheat oven to 450. Prepare a cookie sheet pan by spraying with cooking spray (I prefer EVOO spray, which you can find at your local grocery store).
- Rinse and dry the chicken breasts well. Place chicken on the sheet pan and season both sides with S & P. Top with garlic, 1 Tbsp Balsamic, 1/2 Tbsp EVOO, 2 tsp Basil, and 1 tsp Parsley. Allow to marinate while you prepare vegetables.
- In a large bowl, toss veggies with 2 Tbsp Balsamic, about 1 1/2 Tbsp EVOO, S & P, 2 tsp Basil, and 1 tsp Parsley. Coat well.
- Spread vegetables onto sheet pan with chicken and bake for about 20 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.