Aw, kale yeah. This raw kale salad is a staple in my house. It’s so easy to make and so tasty to eat. Everything about this salad says raw, fresh, and healthy. Give it a try…it’s a great way to get your greens in.
Raw Kale Salad
- 1 bunch kale, washed, de-stemmed, and finely chopped (Hint: Food Processor!)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (Don’t skip the toasting step…it adds so much, I promise.)
- S & P to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over chopped kale, tossing to coat.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix. (I told you it was easy, didn’t I?!)